Looking for the best webinar software for your business? Then you are on the right page.
Today, we’re going to discuss which is the best among two: WebinarNinja Vs WebinarJam. While you sleep, act, and relax, these tools will work for you.
Can you survive in modern marketing without hosting webinars?
Well, the answer is no. You cannot survive in this competitive market without webinars. You can sell your products and services to your clients via webinars.
We have already covered everything about WebinarJam in our detailed WebinarJam Review.
Attendees of the seminar can be your potential clients, they can be the ones who can grow your business reach and awareness. In this article, we can further explore how this software conducts your webinars smoothly and take your business to the next level.
Moreover, make sure if the software you choose is resonating with your business requirements and integrates well with all the existing tools and applications used in the market. Evaluate their features, pricing, pros, and cons, and more details about Webinar Ninja and WebinarJam can help you to make a better investment decision.
Table of Contents
WebinarNinja Vs WebinarJam 2021: In-Depth Comparison?
WebinarNinja VS WebinarJam: Overview
If you are looking for a platform with the easiest steps to host a webinar, then let me tell you, WebinarNinja is the best choice for your business. Webinar Ninja is one of the easiest software for the webinar creation process. It hardly takes only a few seconds for you to create a webinar.
It is undoubtedly the most flexible webinar software in the market. It not only saves your time but offers you with lucrative and productive features on its platform. It has good navigation in general on the phone as well as on the desktop. You can host all your live webinars and demos by using unique marketing features offered by WebinarNinja . You can easily prepare a webinar through qualitative HD images and Powerpoint Presentations.
Well, a piece of good news for you! It offers a customized landing page library to its users for choosing the best landing page design. It is an easy platform to create a webinar and attendees do not have to download the software in their devices. They can attend the webinars via desktop or mobile devices. The interface is user-friendly and straightforward.
Do you know your attendees automatically get notified of your polls? Yes, you heard it right. I like this amazing feature of Webinar Ninja. Whenever I start a poll survey during my webinars, My attendees start answering them immediately.
WebinarJam is a super amazing webinar software. I like its configuration and navigation process.
It has some extraordinary features which other webinar software do not provide. It is the most secure and safe platform for hosting webinars. WebinarJam can also live to stream your events on Facebook and Youtube.
While hosting or attending webinars, you might observe that some software consumes a lot of your data, but WebinarJam consumes fewer data and you will never face any glitches while conducting webinars. You can share screens and PowerPoint presentations during webinars and as well as record them for future reference. It is considered as the best webinar software in the market.
Do you know who is the owner of this best webinar software?
Andy Jenkins. A big thanks to him who founded this software and made our work easier.
The whole world is sitting at home and searching for work from home, all you need is to sell your services and impress them with your customer support. And WebinarJam has solid customer support, and its help desk is 24/7 active support for its users.
Features: What They Offer?
Here are some extraordinary features offered by Webinar Ninja:
- Best Platform: Whatever your area of expertise, a great webinar platform can let you shine. Results may vary. But with the right webinars, you can create customers.
- Lead Generation: Webinars Turn leads into students and students into customers. Teach somehow to sell your products via webinars, you will earn revenue daily.
- Interactive Poll Session: You can run multiple polls at a time to interact with your audience and get their answers. A poll survey notifies them automatically to give answers.
- Images, Video, Presentation: Can easily insert HD quality customized images and videos. Run PowerPoint presentations in between webinars.
- Analytical Reports: Give clear insights and statistical reports on the quality of webinars. It shows how well your webinars are going on, how many attendees attend poll surveys, and measure your conversion rates.
- Optimized Marketing Webinar: Your customers can search your webinars by the name of your brand or keywords of your webinar. Webinar Ninja helps you to increase your attendees and conversion rates by ranking your webinar in the Webinar Finder.
- No transaction Fees: Webinar Ninja accept all the payments and pay all the money taken from attendees to the host, they don’t charge any extra transaction fees.
- Mobile and Desktop Operated: Webinars are the best method considered during this pandemic to increase sales for the business. It gives value to your audience. Webinar Ninja is highly optimized on desktop and mobile phones and attendees quickly have access to the webinars. They can attend the sessions from the comfort of their homes.
Listed below are the unique features of WebinarJam:
- Scheduling: Hosts can easily schedule their webinars through WebinarJam whenever they want to host. They can choose on time webinars, mixed scheduling webinars, and recurring series of webinars.
- Webinar Software: WebinarJam is a complete Marketing Software for businesses and it promotes your social media accounts as well because marketing includes social media marketing.
- Active Selling: WebinarJam actively sells your webinars and other marketing services with highly-priced products online. It also gives an instant payment option to the attendees, to buy the services, or to attend the webinar sessions. It will boost your sales by using some tips and tricks of marketing.
- Updated features: WebinarJam constantly updates its features for the better use of technology with 24/7 active and efficient customer support. Easily share the recordings and stream live on Facebook and Youtube, with the simple configuration steps.
- Linguistic Support: You can attract foreign clients or attendees to attend your webinar sessions because WebinarJam supports 23 languages all over the world and translate your language into their specific language with the help of coding.
- Customer Reviews: Customer Reviews are good enough, and received a lot of positive responses. Due to good responses, users of WebinarJam have increased. Some users really appreciate the advanced features of WebinarJam of inserting videos and sharing the screen, and the basic plan allows 500 attendees to attend the webinar, and share recordings who have missed them.
Comparative Analysis Between WebinarNinja and WebinarJam
Easiness To Use: WebinarNinja vs WebinarJam
WebinarNinja is a user-friendly software for beginners and they don’t face any issues while hosting or attending webinars give a seamless experience. They don’t have any complicated features at all. Registration, set-up of the seminar, accepting the payment all the steps are clear and defined. It provides free training for you to get more assimilated to their software through articles, eBooks, and webinars.
It is designed and built to deliver high-speed performance irrespective of the no. of participants during webinar sessions. From anywhere in the world, can access Webinar Ninja as it contains a translator that can translate any language of choice.
WebinarJam’s ease of creating landing pages and sign up forms is unparalleled. People also feel it is very intuitive and the team comes up with new features catering to the needs of the customers. The webinar will help you out in promoting your webinars as well. Promoting a service is very important but do you know what is more important? Promoting your services to the right audience. With WebinarJam you can promote your services to the right audience and boost your sales revenue via email, Webinar Finder.
Webinar Ninja is the winner. Both the software are easy to use, but Webinar Ninja takes less time to set up a webinar which can save you much of the time.
Customer Support: WebinarNinja vs WebinarJam
WebinarNinja has an extremely easy going and a solid customer base. They are available for their customers 24/7 and have a solid community of developers as well.
This webinar software is extremely popular among the crowd for its services and customer retention policies. The good service factor has led them to have the word of mouth popularity as well gaining them more and more consumers. It pays a lot of attention to its customer’s needs.
WebinarJam customer support team is available most of the time, they give 24/7 customer support and their customers are really happy with their team. They have an option of live chat, and the customer supports a dedicated team to answer all the queries and resolve all issues faced by users.
Their live chat support is quickly responsive. You can just log in to your WebinarJam account and get in touch with them through the navigation menu. Also, they have articles and blogs on frequently asked queries that the customers can refer to.
Both the tools are equally customer friendly and give the best to their existing and new clients. In this matter, Webinar Ninja has higher and better customer ratings
displaying its high potency to satisfy the users. It seems to be a step ahead as they get the best customer reviews from their users. Customer feedback is and should be taken very seriously because, at the end of the day, customer satisfaction is what major service providers aim at.
Integrations: WebinarNinja vs WebinarJam
WebinarNinja integrates well with many services and solutions.
Popular integrations are listed below:
- Stripe (payment integration)
- Active Campaign
- MailChimp (email autoresponders)
- Constant Contact
WebinarJam popular integrates with:
- Constant Contact
Both the webinar software has an extensive list of integration applications. Therefore it is Tie. Although both the software integrates with Zapier, which can integrate 2000+ applications. Both performed well.
The Pricing Battle: WebinarNinja vs WebinarJam
By posing various similarities in services, let’s see how expensive (or cheap) the two are and compare the prices between two competitors.
Webinar Ninja offers both monthly and annual plans.
Starter Plan of Webinar Ninja includes:
- Unlimited Webinars
- Maximum 100 participants can attend a webinar session at a time.
- It costs only $49 per month, which is a very economical plan for beginners and advanced users as well.
- You can access for 14 days free trial
- All the unlimited webinars will be live and automated webinars.
- A poll survey feature is available.
WebinarJam offers 3 different pricing plans, but all plans are yearly plans, not monthly plans.
- Basic Plan – It costs $499 per year. You can conduct unlimited webinars, but they all are live webinars, not automated webinars. It only limits 500 participants to attend the webinar. Maximum 2 presenters can be in a session. It offers a free trial for 14 days and charges $1.
- Professional Plan – By subscribing to the Professional plan, which is worth $699 per year. All the benefits of the Basic Plan include and additional benefits are – 2000 attendees can participate in the webinar session., the duration limit of a webinar can be up to 3 hours. It offers live chat support and email support.
- Enterprise Plan – Costs $999 per year, 5000 attendees, global business meetings, control over the participants, live chat, and email support.
All the plans offer 30 days money-back guarantee.
Webinar Ninja is the clear winner as it offers a free plan to its users and premium plans are economical as compared to WebinarJam. Webinar Ninja is a better option to start with.
Analytical Reports: WebinarNinja vs WebinarJam
Analytics is very important to know the performance of every business in professional life.
Analytics provide you whether your business is going on the right track or not. Let’s discuss whether these tools provide exact analytics or not.
WebinarNinja: Analytical Reports
WebinarNinja also allows its users to know whether their webinars sessions are going well or not via analytical reports in the free plans and also take note of how many attendees participate in the session, how many give answers to poll survey questions in that specific time period.
WebinarJam: Analytical Reports
WebinarJam offers clear analytical reports in their premium plans to users. A clear understanding of all insights with graphs and numbers flying all over the screen.
Provides detailed reports of the performance of the audience in poll surveys and Q/A. This feature can help you in analyzing where your performance needs improvement.
I like analytical reports of both tools as I used both of them. Both of the webinar software provide clear statistical reports to analyze the performance. Both the webinar software performed well. It is a Tie between the two competitors.
Pros and Cons: WebinarNinja vs WebinarJam
- Economical webinar software for beginners.
- More advanced features and user-friendly navigation and set up.
- Automated and live webinars available in the free plan.
- Charge nothing for 14 days of a free trial.
- Live Chat Feature of solving customer issues.
- Facebook and Youtube Live Stream option available.
- Mobile and desktop optimized.
- Good no. of Integrations available.
- Reliable platform.
- Give clear and accurate analytics of performance.
- It offers unique features in the competitive market.
- Poll survey and recording option is available.
- New features added regularly.
- Great support team.
- Rank webinars on webinar finder apps.
- Really good designs and templates
- Flexibility in pricing plans.
- Users can claim for a refund within 30 days and get a 100% money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer support team.
- Actually gives results, and notify your registrants regularly before the webinar gets started via email so they don’t miss the webinars.
- Send your exact analytical reports automatically.
- Suitable for beginners as well as advanced users.
- It can be integrated with many software.
- No tax troubles.
- Easily add videos, HD quality images, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Less unique features for advanced users.
- Sometimes the software crashes in between webinars.
- Be ready for lots of Emails.
- You can use many alternatives related to Webinar Ninja
- The pricing of Webinar Ninja is around $49 per month, which is pretty expensive.
- The automated process is not that efficient
- Consumes a lot of internet data during hosting and attending webinars.
- Expensive pricing plans for beginners.
- Not an intuitive solution for webinars.
- Less intuitive interface, complex configuration set up.
- Only live webinars option is available, not automated webinars.
- Transaction fees are charged even for free and basic plans.
- You can use many alternatives related to WebinarJam.
- Charge $1 for a 14 days free trial.
- WebinarJam is a new platform, for now, it has great customer service as well as pricing, but no one knows how this tool will turn out in the coming years or not.
- It has connectivity troubleshooting.
- Low-quality images and videos present.
FAQs: WebinarNinja Vs WebinarJam
👉Are the above tools secured and Safe to Use?
Yes, both tools are safe and secure to use.
✅Is there a free trial available for WebinarJam?
Yes, a free trial for 14 days is available. But it charges $1 for 14 days free trial.
🤔Which is easier to use - Webinar Ninja or WebinarJam?
Webinar Ninja is easier to use compared to WebinarJam. In Webinar Ninja, it hardly takes a few minutes to create a webinar.
Conclusion: WebinarNinja Vs WebinarJam Comparison
Both of these tools are WebinarNinja and WebinarJam are helpful. But it has been established that although there are a whole lot of these growth tools. They can always be trusted and are safe webinar platforms. Both tools have efficient and dedicated customer support teams, which are available 24/7 for their customers. Both Webinar Ninja and WebinarJam offer a wide range of services and features to the users.
If asked to choose one, WebinarNinja is the best webinar hosting software. Webinar Ninja is definitely up to the mark but is not really much different from all the other growth tools out there. It has superior and latest features of live chat and poll surveys.
In short, due to this decisive factor, the better option of these two is definitely Webinar Ninja, and I have decided to dictate Webinar Ninja as the winner of this battle.