WebinarJam and Zoom are types of online webinars software which help you to conduct your business meetings and webinars smoothly during this COVID time. Are you also looking for the best online platform for your business webinars? then this article is perfect for you.
Every business has to conduct online meetings to discuss various aspects, due to COVID-19 many of the employees are not able to go to their offices. But we have a solution to your problems. In this article, we will discuss either WebinarJam or zoom is the best tool for your online meetings.
Understanding them thoroughly and knowing their strengths & weaknesses can help you choose the ideal tool for your business. We shall go about this by comparing them head-to-head on various spheres like main features, pricing, customer support, etc. You cannot afford to miss this article that has helped millions out there to grow.
WebinarJam vs Zoom 2020: Overview
WebinarJam is an all-rounder software for conducting various meetings and marketing tools and it allows 5000+ participants at a time to attend the meeting. Participants can easily access the webinar software in their android or iOS mobile phones, and in laptops as well.
During webinars, you can easily share HD images for presentation and high quality videos to your audience. Your viewers can ask questions during meetings to clear their queries. They have access to discuss their doubts with you in private and public chat rooms. You can allow them to ask questions publicly and participate during webinar sessions.
On Webinarjam, due to busy schedules, you can schedule your meetings and webinars in advance. WebinarJam is considered as the most secure and safe platform for conducting webinar sessions. It is the easiest tool with the least complicated features and the most affordable marketing tool for business purposes.
One of the amazing features of WebinarJam which I like the most is customized landing pages for my business. Unlike Zoom, WebinarJam allows you to conduct sessions for more than 50+ minutes. All the features of WebinarJam are quite worthwhile.
Zoom meeting is one of the fastest evolving video conferencing apps in India today. Eric Yuan, who was a Cisco Engineer, founded Zoom in 2011 and launched it in 2013. Today, many of us are using zoom for different purposes like students are attending online lectures via the Zoom app, and it is used for business purposes as well.
The whole world is facing a pandemic situation today. Among all the individuals. students are unable to cope up with their studies and employees are not able to attend business meetings. Therefore Zoom is one such platform that allows businesses and colleges all over the world to conduct online meetings and lectures respectively.
Zoom app is mobile and desktop optimized and mainly used for conducting voice calls, video meetings, and webinar sessions. Before attending the webinar session, make sure you install the zoom software in your devices so that you do not face any glitches. You can share your screen during meetings if you have to present something to your audience. It is the best video conferencing app with amazing features and affordable pricing plans.
An ultimate solution for college and school online lectures and business meetings.
FEATURES: WHAT THEY OFFER?
Listed are the unique features offered by WebinarJam to its users.
- Chat Session:
WebinarJam allows participants to chat and discuss with each other and to interact in real-time for clearing their queries.
- Polls and Surveys:
The host can conduct various polls and surveys with the audience and interact with them to know their answers.
- Streaming Live:
When you are getting unlimited participants in the meeting, you can connect with YouTube. People unable to join meetings can attend sessions via YouTube.
- Customer Care Service:
Offers online customer support and resolves all queries of their clients. They have a high reputation value in the market and take the utmost care of their customers and provide impeccable customer service.
A webinar has a super amazing feature of reminding your participants for upcoming events and sending them notifications.
And hosts can start their meetings instantly due to the Right now option. They do not have to wait to start the meeting.
- Registration by One-Click of a Button:
Participants can sign up on the webinar link with a simple one-click button process. WebinarJam sends the email and notifications before to the attendees.
- Ease of Use:
Logging into Webinar as a host or as a participant is a very easy process. And there can be multiple hosts in a meeting. If one host leaves the meeting due to connection issues, then another host can enter him in a meeting.
- More than 1000 Participants:
WebinarJam allows 5000 participants at a time to attend the business meetings.
- Marketing Software:
WebinarJam is a complete Marketing software for businesses and it can do your social media promotions as well.
You can schedule any kind of meetings like Marketing, Sales, etc. and use all the extraordinary features of WebinarJam.
Let’s discuss what unique features offered by Zoom to its users.
- Scheduling in advance:
I can say it is very helpful software for me to schedule my all business meetings and my child’s online lectures in advance.
- Multiple Hosts:
Zoom allows its participants to make multiple hosts in a single meeting. It can be easy for 1 host to accept the request of participants to enter the meeting and 1 host can share the screen for presentation.
- Live Chat:
Attendees can chat and interact in real time with other participants and hosts, and get the answers to their queries instantly.
- Audio and Video Quality:
Audio and Video quality is the best in Zoom because you will not upload these audios and videos anywhere that it compresses the quality of your videos. You have an option for Live Stream on Youtube.
- Control over participants:
Hosts have full control over their participants. They can mute/unmute them anytime to prevent the disturbances occurring during sessions.
- Updated Features:
Zoom constantly updates its features for the better use of technology with a solid customer support service. You can share the recording of meetings who have missed it personally. It is an easy to use software for video conferencing.
Webinar vs Zoom: Few Comparison
WebinarJam VS Zoom: The Pricing Battle
WebimarJam Pricing Plans:
WebinarJam offers 3 pricing packages to its users:
- Basic Plan – It costs $499 per year. You can conduct and attend unlimited webinars in this pricing plan. It limits 500 attendees for 1 session. And the time limit for a session can be up to 2 hours.
- Professional Plan – It is the most popular pricing plan offered by WebinarJam. It costs only $699 per year. Everything included in the basic plan also you get extra benefits which are:
2000 people can attend a webinar at a time,
and the duration limit of a webinar can be extended up to 3 hours.
Unlimited no. of webinars
Hosts can share polls/surveys in this plan.
- Enterprise Plan – This plan is mostly used by large organizations for global business meetings. It costs $999 per year. 5000 attendees can participate in a webinar session.
This plan allows you to control over the participants, mute/unmute them to prevent disturbance from their background.
It also offers a live chat option to interact with.
The maximum duration of a business meeting is 4 hours.
All these pricing plans are offered with a 30 days money-back guarantee. Users can anytime cancel their subscription plan within 30 days and get 100% money back.
WebinarJam offers a 14 days free trial to its users for just $1.
Zoom Priaing Plans:
Zoom offers 4 different pricing plans to its users.
Listed below are the pricing plans of Zoom:
- Basic Pricing Plan – It is a free plan. It allows you to conduct unlimited meetings. It is the most preferable plan for every individual. In a meeting, only 100 people can attend. The duration of a meeting is limited to 40 minutes. This plan is used for video and web conferencing both.
- Pro Pricing Plan – It costs $14.99 per month and for a yearly plan, it costs $12.49 per month. Hosts can share their screen and there is no limit on the duration of a meeting. Hosts have control over their participants with respect to mute/ unmute and sharing the screen.
- Business Pricing Plan – This plan costs $199.90 per month in a monthly subscription. If you buy a yearly subscription, it costs $133.25 per month. It includes all the benefits of the pro pricing plan and includes other benefits as well. They are:
300 participants can attend a meeting at a time. Hosts get access for the recording of 1GB, and API access.
- Enterprise Pricing Plan – It is the most expensive pricing plan offered by Zoom. It costs £199.99 per month for a host. In a single meeting, 500-1000 people can participate. This plan offers some customized options as well to the hosts. It allows 100+ hosts in a webinar session and offers as well as integration options.
Pricing plans of both the software are cost-effective and affordable. You can choose any of the software according to your budget. Make sure you do not harm your financial budget. According to me, WebinarJam is the winner because it offers 30 days money-back guarantee and several unique features in different pricing plans.
WebinarJam VS Zoom: Integration
Webinar offers numerous integrations.
Popular Integrations are listed below:
- Youtube Live
- Constant Contact
Popular integrations of Zoom are listed below:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft (One Drive)
- Google Calendar
WebinarJam is the clear winner. Because it has more third party Integrations. It has more and good integration tools to choose from as compared to Zoom.
Webinarjam VS Zoom: Easy to use
WebinarJam Easy to use:
WebinarJam is easy to use and easy to set up the software on a laptop, desktop, and Mobile Phone. It offers a full range of customized options while configuring the set-up.
For beginners, it can be a little bit confusing and complicated to set up the software.
Zoom Easy to use:
It is easy to set up a webinar on the Zoom. You can easily share the video/audio and polls and surveys, as well as you can share the question and answers (Q/A) to the participants. Users can start using Zoom and get used to all the advanced features in the free plan. And later on, go with the premium plans. From a child to a businessman, everyone can easily join and sign up a meeting.
According to me, for beginners Zoom is comparatively easy to set up and configure. Both the software are easy to use but Zoom has a more user-friendly interface. It has simple features for configuration.
WebinarJam VS Zoom: Customer Care Service
Webinar Customer Care Service:
Customer support is one thing that helps make your impression and keep it on even after they avail of your services.
The customer support team is very helpful and available 24/7. Support is available via email, phone, live support as well as training. WebinarJam has an extensive support system to answer any queries or solve any difficulties you may face. There are hundreds of articles in their knowledge base that you can browse through. You can have a live chat with them and know what their problem is or let them know about your new offerings.
Zoom Customer Care Service:
They have a dedicated team of technicians who just look into solving the problems with their current customers. It boasts of having an award-winning 24/7 customer support service.
Multiple reviews online have proved their support system to be very satisfactory. Their live chat support is quickly responsive. It has one of the most extensive support communities in every possible field. They offer their services on their Facebook group also.
The basic customer needs are met with both WebinarJam and Zoom, both customer service teams are available to assist you in the event that something does not go out of the plan. Both softwares have commendable and excellent customer service.
PROS AND CONS OF WEBINARJAM AND ZOOM
- Flexible and adjustable with all payment processors
- Many options available for integrations
- Clear pricing details are offered..
- It is mobile and laptop optimized. Users can easily attend the webinar sessions from their phones.
- Use safe and secure protocols. Users’ safety is important for them.
- Their tutorials are available in multiple languages like Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, apart from English.
- A complete marketing tool. From building landing pages, lists & sign-up forms to sending automated emails and conducting business meetings and webinar sessions, WebinarJam provides it all.
- It is the most reliable and flexible platform.
- Less priced and one-time payment, by this you get rid of the recurring charges.
- Perfect marketing tool as it gives exact insights and impressions.
- Interface is not user-friendly. Have complicated features for a beginner.
- Customer reviews are not good. Ratings are 3.9/5.
- Offers free trial of 14 days and charges $1.
- Integration difficulties. WebinarJam can get buggy at times when it is integrated with other tools.
- It is highly dependent on your internet speed.
- Not an economical platform for beginners.
- Interface is user-friendly and easy to use for a beginner and does not require any technical knowledge.
- Offer a free plan with 100 attendees to participate in a meeting.
- In every plan, it offers unlimited meetings to host.
- Clear pricing details to understand easily.
- Their customer service is hands down the best you’d find in the present market of online webinar tools. Their response time is always within an hour or so.
- It is ahead of most of its competitors and gets good customer reviews which can indicate the trustworthy brand.
- Fewer Integrations available to choose from.
- Privacy issues are faced by users in free plans.
- Users cannot use a camera while using the zoom app on a laptop or desktop.
- Free plan does not support meetings for more than 40 minutes. Only 100 participants are allowed and the duration for the meeting is only 40 minutes. A user has to buy a basic plan in order to enjoy more features like an hour duration.
- Before sharing your screen there are certain things you must check. The first among that is your stable internet connection. You will only be able to share your screen when the host allows you to share your screen because everyone cannot share their screen without the permission of the host.
Faq On WebinarJam vs Zoom
👉Is WebinarJam worth it?
Yes, WebinarJam is absolutely worth it. It can give you a marketing strategy of email which is really strong and stands out of all. It offers unique features and benefits to its users.
👉Is a free plan available for any of these tools?
WebinarJam offers a free trial for 14 days and charges only $1, whereas Zoom app offers a free plan to its users in which you can conduct unlimited meetings.
👉Who provides more integrations?
WebinarJam provides more integrations as compared to Zoom.
Conclusion: WebinarJam vs Zoom
WebinarJam wins the battle by taking home most of the rounds. Both the softwares played well and both of them provided the best services with dozens of unique features. In premium plans, they offer various advanced features which are mostly used by larger firms to conduct webinar sessions globally online. Before making a decision, start with a free plan of zoom and take a 14 days free trial of WebinarJam.
We tried to explain every possible aspect you need to know before making an investment in any of these tools. We hope this gives you enough knowledge to make a better investment decision.
If you only need a platform for conducting online sessions, then go with Zoom app and it provides better value for money by giving you useful features at low costs. And if you need marketing benefits as well as conducting online sessions, then you can choose for WebinarJam.