Hello there! Are you an online entrepreneur or looking to expand your business through interactive webinars? Or do you have something to present to the world, something to influence them? You are definitely in the right place! This WebinarJam Review will guide you on the right path to using webinars to scale your amazing business!
Webinars are becoming extremely popular among online influencers these days, because hey! Who doesn’t love videos? People nowadays are in search of all kinds of content, that they can access through their screens- be it for motivation, fitness, skill development, and whatnot! Putting forth the services your business has to offer, and reaching the masses in the comfort of their homes, will surely ring your cash register, non-stop!
I’m sure that I don’t need to tell you, but for online start-ups, getting customers is a crucial point, in the cycle of their online business. In fact, it remains a crucial aspect throughout your business! Needless to say, fewer customers, equals less growth, and at the end of the day, less money in your pocket.
Nobody loves reading long product lists, or extensive blogs, they love to keep their eyes moving and engaged. And of course, you wouldn’t love wasting your invaluable time setting up those cameras, booking a studio, learning a video-editing software, and uploading content into the vast world of YouTube, and then reuploading it somewhere else!
Ugh! What a long process that would be! Thankfully, there’s a software gift, wrapped and topped up with a bow – in the form of WebinarJam! Let me tell you all about this solution to all your webinar woes!
Let me answer the first big question on your mind, what is WebinarJam? Well, I can answer that in just a single sentence! WebinarJam is an efficient and powerful tool that simplifies the entire process of setting up webinars, leaving you with enough mental space to focus on the personalized bits, such as content and delivery.
Still, sounds a little other-worldly? Let me elaborate. WebinarJam is a powerful, feature-packed software, that lets you share high-quality videos at an affordable price. It doesn’t matter if you and your customers are situated on opposite ends of the globe, you can broadcast your content live to hundreds and even thousands of attendees!
Want to take things up a notch and collaborate? You can do so easily with WebinarJam’s versatile layout control features! One of the features that I personally love is that with just the click of a button, you can share your live stream across popular platforms such as Youtube and Facebook, or even playback pre-recorded videos and engaging slideshows, right from your screen!
This amazing software that can be downloaded as a simple plug-in and installed on your browser, does all the work for you and makes it easy to paint your marketing visions on its canvas! You don’t have to go through the hassle of hiring a dedicated graphics team to create webinars. You yourself can do it, and you don’t need any fancy software or technical skills.
Create an interactive atmosphere, with the flexible and dynamic tools at your disposal, such as live-chat, automated emails, and feedback, creating event schedules, the attendee spotlight, and a lot more! Trust me, it is easy to use and it is a great lot of fun to explore all the features that WebinarJam has to offer.
Who is WebinarJam for?
A question you will want answers to might be, ‘does WebinarJam suit my needs’? Now, I can’t give you a definite answer, as every enterprise has its unique needs, but I can tell you that WebinarJam is versatile, flexible, and feature-packed, and you can definitely customize it, as required!
Whether you belong to small or medium-sized enterprises or are just a start-up that wants its customer base expanded, WebinarJam takes all your requirements into considerations, and provides you with a great cache of handy, dynamic tools!
WebinarJam also gives you access to their content across a variety of languages, so that you and your customers can relate to your webinar content. Planning to use webinars to heavily market your product or service? Do consider WebinarJam, as it helps grow your business to its full potential, just like it helped me!
Don’t believe me? You should! WebinarJam currently caters to over fifty-thousand clients, spread across forty versatile businesses! Don’t you want a piece of that?
What gives WebinarJam the edge over its competitors in the market? For starters, the platform is jam-packed with tons of features, configuration options, and predefined templates, that lets you add a personalized look to your webinar. While it may take up a little more of your time to set-up compared to its alternatives, it’s worth it!
Not to point any fingers, but there are some webinar software out there that let you invite more people than those that are actually allowed to attend! It’s true! I too fell into this lecherous trap! That’s not the case with WebinarJam, with which you can reach up to 5000 people, without breaking into beads of sweat, and at an affordable price!
Another reason to nudge you towards using WebinarJam is that you can link WebinarJam to your business webpage to allow customers to register from here. You can even display ongoing offers, discounts, and schedule events, which made my life much easier!
What my customers and I found particularly useful, was that they didn’t have to install the software themselves, but could just attend the webinar by clicking on the URL. Efficient, because no one wants thousands of apps cluttering their phones!
With better features aimed at personalized marketing, which engages customers incessantly, I would say WebinarJam has a definite edge in the market. What do you say?
Are you also tired of pixelated videos or your video freezing exactly when you are supposed to present something important? Yeah! It irritates us all! But have you tried WebinarJam for your video conferencing?
Webinar jam only asks you to have a stable internet connection and a moderate computer on any device with a webcam. Apart from the technical part, webinar jam villains sure that your meetings are not interrupted and go on super smooth.
You can not neglect the importance of high-quality video while presenting a PowerPoint presentation to your colleagues. The high definition of the video keeps the smallest detail of your presentation intact. This feature makes it perfect for delivering tutorials and online presentations.
Now the question is this feature available only for laptops? No! It doesn’t matter if you have a desktop, laptop, tablet, or a phone webinar jam that will support all of them.
We all know that on a single presentation, not every individual can speak altogether. But what if one of your students has a genuine doubt? What’s the best way other than dropping the query in the chatbox? So without interruption in your lecture, he communicates with you seamlessly.
WebinarJam provides you with multiple options such as live chats, Q&A sessions, comments highlighting, private room chats, and pinning up important announcements.
All these texting features connect to you more with your attendees and keep their attention to the content of your sessions.
Real-time charts and Q&A sessions help you to resolve their doubts at that very particular moment. Saves you the extra time spent in doubt clearing sessions separately. The attendees are more engaged and feel an active virtual conferencing vibe.
Watch! Replay! Watch!
Are you one of those who frequently miss online events due to some reasons? Missing online sessions for particular not understanding a simple concept in a single chance is something we all have faced.
But what if I tell you to record your sessions and watch them anytime just exactly as they happened! The ‘Replica Replay’ feature helps you to precisely second by second. If you are replaying the session again you will see all the comments rolling and posts appearing the same second they did in the live session.
There is no limit on the number of times you can replay the session. You can always go back to a portion where you are doubtful or confused and replay it to understand it multiple Times.
The best part is the replay sessions are a copy of your life sessions so they are vivid and captivating.
Is this all? No, we have a bonus point to add!
You can schedule the replay rooms according to your wishes and time preferences.
Just thought, I would share a little bit about how this and how I am able to replay important meetings and save myself a lot of trouble with screen recordings and screenshots.
You can easily playback some sessions and then make notes of the topics that were covered during the webinar.
Fit a Session To your schedule
So you want to start right now or a week later? WebinarJam will easily fit into your schedule as you want it to. You can start your sessions right away, which begins broadcasting immediately. All you have to do is send your attendance to the login link so that they can jump right into the room and start your video conference.
If you are on a tight schedule, you can schedule an event for any time any day in the week. This way you won’t have to be in the process of starting a session informing your attendance in the short-term. Your attendance can register through your registration page and they will periodically get reminders for their scheduled meeting.
Not once, you can have a series of webinars running through several days, weeks, or even months. Perfect for tutorials and video lectures that cannot be surmised in a single session.
With always-on room features, you have a room at your disposal under your name. This rule can be used for on-demand uses. You can customize it according to your business and without any rush, you can log in anytime and go live in a fraction of a second.
Perfect for business meetings that need attending to enroll beforehand.
Let the Audience be Presenters
Isn’t it going to be boring for a person to attend a webinar for hours and not do anything? Shouldn’t the webinar be interactive and engaging for all the members. So why not provide a chance to your attendees to become present status for once in a while.
Your attendees can be made into presenters in just a few couples of clicks and they will be able to speak, share their screen, or put on their webcam. They will be allowed to talk or carry forward some activity from your side.
Similarly, a couple of clicks will bring them back to the “attend only mode”.
With this, you no longer need to rush and all worry about having a clear mode of presentation. Anyone that is in the audience can also hop in and take over the presentation.
Your Stream, Your device, Your place!
Since you have a scheduled meeting you are not required to be in your office or your workplace. Location is not a problem at all for webinar jam users. You can broadcast any life event from your phone simply without any signal issue. An active internet connection is all you need.
Is it the same for your audiences too? Yes! No matter where the earth or what they are doing they can easily login through their mobile phones or tablets. These live rooms are extremely responsive to all sorts of devices and operating systems. So all the Android and Apple users use you have no excuse!!
Isn’t this just amazing? You can do anything you need to do from wherever you happen to be. With WebinarJam you will never find yourself in a jam as you are unsure of how to get things done from your present scenario.
I personally found this feature very helpful as there where many a time when I had gotten out a pickle and was able to easily attend my meetings with WebinarJam.
Webinar jam encourages users to come up with exciting offers for their audiences. They want their users to take instant actions that are simple yet I catch him for their audiences which helps them to grow their business more.
The exponential growth of any business is highly dependent on the audiences you have. If you are a veteran selling your courses, you must have a perfect strategy to market your courses too.
It provides you with a pre-configured and visually captivating front which helps you to grab the attention of your audiences. Provides you with insightful solutions to engage and lessen the efforts of the attendees.
Last but not the least you should also have a full sense of scarcity and urgency that might come up with the number of copies available for activation expiry.
We all have faced technical glitches during online sessions. No matter how good is your internet and your device, sometimes you still face problems while logging in or your presentation is frozen to a particular slide. At times your voice is reachable and hazy to your attendees or you can’t even turn on your mic.
Some issues might come up, right? Although Webinar Jam is popular for the least glitches faced by its users, it still comes up with a Plan B for you.
The “Panic Button” is a great feature that will automatically create a room if you face any technical issue. Within seconds all your data and attendee will be shifted to a new room. And you can continue from exactly where you left.
Polls and survey
Yes, this can really come in handy when you are presenting to an audience. Why? Well, its actually quite simple. You can easily get a feel for what they are thinking and collect their opinions.
You can also use this so that you understand what the audience is actually getting. For instance, you want them to understand one thing but they grasp another.
In situations like that, this tool can be a lifesaver. That way you can explain it on the fly. I don’t know about you but this feature has helped me out a lot while presenting. Especially during the really important webinars.
So I hope WebinarJam can help you out just as it helped me.
Can you guess what is the best part of an offline presentation?
So before I answer that question I’ll just give you a small picture to imagine.
What do you think of when I say the word online presentation? Some boring lecture type PPT presentations, where only the present will be speaking for hours?
So let me clear it for you that your online presentation is much more than just a lecture.
Coming back to a question. The best part is that the presenters get to provide their personal touch to the already designed presentation.
So how do we do that in an online presentation?
Teachers can’t virtually come and write on boards, right? Or can they?
Certainly with webinar Jam they can!
Webinar jam allows the presenter to use flexible tools to draw and write on the presentation itself. something they would commonly do in an offline environment. They can add handwritten notes, highlight important details, and sketch out diagrams to explain better.
How to use WebinarJam?
Are you intrigued by all those features that you just read about? Do you feel ready enough to embark on the journey towards starting the program and creating captivating webinars? Let me tell you how, with a simple step-by-step process!
Step One: Sign-up on the WebinarJam website, and download the plug-in, which can be installed on any browser.
Step Two: Explore the various features at your disposal and create an interactive webinar.
Step Three: Done creating a strategy for your webinar? Select ‘Your Links’. You will see a list of all links, displayed before you. As you’re hosting the webinar, select ‘Presenter Login’
Step Four: Copy the link given under the tab ‘Live Room’. Paste this link into your preferred browser window.
Step Five: Now that you have entered the Webinar Room, select ‘Start Event’. You’re now live!
Here are a few additional tips, to ensure a smooth-sailing webinar process:
- Don’t run any heavy programs and streaming platforms, during the webinar.
- To ensure great video quality, do not put anything for download in the background, and minimize background processes.
- Wear your earphones! This will ensure a remarkable sound quality!
- Not to sound like a parent, but focus fully on the task at hand, and put those pop-up notifications and devices on mute!
Quite simple to use, isn’t it? Follow these steps, explore the amazing features a bit, and you are good to go! Grow your business to extents that you thought were previously impossible, without hiring a professional video editing team!
WebinarJam: Pricing Plans
Considering the desires and requirements of all kinds of people present on the internet who want to conduct webinars, WebinarJam has been very considerate and offers three magnificent plans for you to choose from:
1. Basic plan:
This plan costs $499 per year and has the following features :
- Conducting unlimited webinars.
- There can be 2 presenters in a session.
- A total of 500 people can attend the webinar at a time.
- Webinars of a maximum of 2 hours can be conducted.
2. Professional plan :
This particular plan costs $699 yearly and provides the following facilities :
- You can conduct unlimited webinars.
- You can have four presenters.
- 2,000 people can attend a session at a time.
- If you have frequent live sessions then the ‘always on room’ feature can be very helpful. This feature reserves a room for you and keeps it accessible 24/7 for you to log in at any moment when you are prepared. Also, you get a URL that is branded with your company’s name so the link never changes and is easy to remember and pass around.
- You don’t need to worry about technical glitches anymore as with the panic button feature you just need to press the button whenever you think there is a problem with the session and you would be automatically redirected to a new live room with all the presenters and attendees and that too within 10-15 secs!
3. Enterprise plan:
This plan costs a whopping $999 per year but has many perks over the plans mentioned above. This plan is preferable if you have a huge audience as it has the following perks:
- Unlimited webinars can be conducted.
- A total of 6 presenters can be present for a session.
- 5,000 attendees can be accommodated in a single session.
- Always on live room features can surely save some of your precious time.
- The panic button saves you from the disturbance created due to technical glitches.
- A control room can be created which is a separate room for a team member to operate all the logistics such as publishing polls, Q&A, highlighting important announcements, etc. This lets you focus on your presentation without worrying about the other things that are to be conducted at the same time.
Still, confused about which plan you would need for your sessions? Then don’t worry! A few months ago even I was in your shoes and the 14 days free trial offer can be your ultimate savior as it has proved to be for me.
All that you need to do is just visit the website, select any plan that you think might be suitable for you, fill in your details, pay $1 and you are done! Gaining some good knowledge and having a 14-day experience, just at $1 can prove to be very helpful in taking the right decision. Now you can easily purchase a plan only when you are fully satisfied with it!
WebinarJam: Customer Support
The customer support team of WebinarJam is available to answer your queries 24/7/365. Have a problem understanding the advanced features of WebinarJam? No worries! They have detailed videos on the working of WebinarJam and it’s advanced features. Also, if you have some marketing strategies and ideas about how you should conduct your webinar but want some suggestions from others as well so that the session goes smooth then you can post them on the WebinarJam Facebook page.
WebinarJam has some well trained, professional, and patient customer service executives who quickly solve the customer’s doubts with much courtesy. Most customers find WebinarJam support as prompt and knowledgeable. It has a brilliant customer support team to cater to the customers’ needs.
WebinarJam: Ease of Use
You went through all those features, and might be left wondering, is WebinarJam user-friendly? Absolutely! The entire process of webinar creation and set-up is possible within a matter of minutes if you’re in a hurry. Need to jazz it up? While it may take some extra time, its features are super easy to understand.
Even if you aren’t tech-savvy, you can easily get a grasp on available tools! The templates and features, not at all complicated and are easy-to-grasp and are usually self-explanatory. Stuck somewhere? Not to worry! There are step-by-step video tutorials to guide you along the way. And WebinarJam’s responsive and prompt customer service is always at your fingertips, to consult!
Because of WebinarJam’s compatibility across various browsers, and operating software, you have the freedom to use whatever you are comfortable and familiar with. To use WebinarJam, you don’t need an expert! Just a stable internet connection, and your unique creative instincts, and you’re good to go!
How does WebinarJam ensure that the privacy of your customers and your business is not exploited for untoward activities? Here’s a breakdown of security amongst three broad categories:
WebinarJam: Infrastructure Access
WebinarJam’s entire server is hosted on the most secure server available currently- Amazon Cloud. To avoid any identification, secret IPs are put in place for maximum security. When it comes to protection against unknown and malicious traffic, Cloufare’s efficient services have been deployed.
WebinarJam: Outage Protection
To prevent all data from being wiped out or corrupted during outages, all databases are backed up regularly. Yes, multiple times a day, all year round! There are even secondary servers in place.
WebinarJam: Data Privacy
Worried about your webinar recordings being misused? All your recordings are protected by unique, randomly generated keys, with over thirty characters! Passwords and credentials are thoroughly encrypted and databases are segregated between different customer groups, all to ensure safety and privacy.
If you still feel that WebinarJam doesn’t live up to your expectations, or isn’t tailor-made for you, here is a compilation of the alternatives to WebinarJam.
- Cisco WebEx: If your business is run by a large team, and you want to communicate online through team-building webinars, Cisco WebEx, is a great choice! Your entire team, including customers, can easily collaborate. While it includes a lot of amazing features such as screen-sharing, HD videos, and calls, it may not be ideal for those who want to reach out to a large customer base. It’s primarily meant as a video-conferencing tool, but can be used to create simple webinars as well. You can enjoy one-on-one meetings in a Personal room. WebEx pricing ranges from $13.50 to $26.95 per month. There is also a free trial version, valid for a month.
- GetResponse: Another popular platform, among online enterprises and entrepreneurs, is GetResponse. What does it offer that is different from WebinarJam? This platform also allows you to integrate your email tools and auto-respond to customers. With this platform’s conversion funnel feature, you can increase the traffic to your site, create an online store, and include payments! Their automation tool is very powerful, as compared to others on the market that offer this feature. As if this wasn’t enough, you are also provided with a variety of marketing tools, including webinars, in the higher pricing plans, of course, to scale your budding business. GetResponse pricing varies between $15 to $65 per month.
- Zoom: A minimal, straight-forward platform, meant for those who don’t have a taste for flashy presentations, is Zoom. It may not be ideal to market products or services online, but is a great fit for large scale companies, looking for affordable web conferencing. For those looking at Zoom as a webinar creation tool, several handy features such as intricate webinar reports, cloud storage facility for recordings, and personal subdomains are available! However, a lot of customers find it quite pricey, as it is limited to only a hundred participants, per webinar or conference. It also requires an app download or Zoom account, and cannot be used as a browser plug-in. Zoom also offers a free version, during which you can confer online, just for 40 minutes. The pricing for Zoom conference or webinar subscriptions, ranges from $14.99 to $19.99 per month, per host.
- BlueJeans Events: Looking to increase your interaction with your valuable audience, and captivate them beyond no measure? What better than the plethora of multimedia features, offered by BlueJeans events? You can integrate this platform, with several marketing tools to automate invitations and much more! Some interesting benefits of this platform include the ability to divide your attendees into groups, have intermission broadcasts to captivate the participants, and ‘green room’ for around a hundred speakers! It even features captivating 360-degree videos. For those looking for an immersive show, BlueJeans Events is the choice for you! The pricing on this platform differs according to your requirements. For a one-time webinar, the price is around $499.
- Livestorm: Similar to its competitor WebinarJam, Livestorm also operates from your preferred browser and doesn’t require a separate app installation. It’s a platform that worries about all technicalities for you, so you can dedicate yourself to your creative content. This platform offers the complete package when it comes to marketing tools, integrations, widgets, and eye-catching templates. Starting from $99/month, it is on the costlier end, as compared to WebinarJam, but it offers useful tools, which are handy for larger companies such as integrations and unlimited storage capacity.
While WebinarJam is the best and most affordable webinar tool available, these options can be sought after, if you feel you and your enterprise have different specificities than what is offered on WebinarJam.
Pros and Cons Of WebinarJam
- The functions of this software are easy to understand and do not require you to have advanced knowledge of computers.
- The pricing of this software is way lower than most others and they also give access to various other features for a much lesser price.
- They provide training videos at every level in order to help guide the users all through their sessions, teaching them exactly what to do and how to do them.
- Live representatives are available all through the day to help answer any query you have regarding any of the videos or your process.
- Pop-up buttons, offers, and other means such as countdowns help you encourage the webinar attendees to take action.
- It allows you to customize the landing page templates for your webinar that they have provided.
- This software further permits you to message an attendee of a webinar both in a public and private manner.
- If an attendee has a question that they want to pose during the live chat you can allow them into the live webinar, allow them to present themselves, and further participate in the discussion.
- Each webinar that is conducted is automatically recorded and it is sent to all the attendees of that particular webinar.
- The recorded and saved webinar can be used to create an automated webinar using Ever Webinar.
- The team is open to criticism and works towards fixing flaws in the system and considers the opinion of its users and also genuinely care about working to build a product that is the best of its kind
- It is also easy to integrate this tool with the ESP.
- The clarity and the delivery of the words are of very good quality.
- Some users have reported a complaint wherein they claim that their software has a 10 seconds delay and it does not deliver the speech at the same time and hence they are left behind. But this is a situation for most webinar platforms. This could be because of the large number of participants in the same live webinar causing it to produce a little delay for a few users.
- The system was complicated earlier when the meeting was held on google hangouts and it caused much confusion but ever since it has been upgraded, it has been much easier and better to use.
- The premium package is priced very high and it is solely made for experts and professionals.
- The reconnecting button usually pops up on the screen even when the connectivity is stellar.
FAQs on WebinarJam
👉Is WebinarJam secure?
The internet is never 100% risk-free but the developers of this software have installed very vigilant tools within this platform to ensure that every user has a safe and secure experience while attending webinars.
👉How does WebinarJam work?
The platform runs with a single participant or multiple participants and they can take webinars, discussions, hold meetings and live stream information or chats and also highlight them one by one using the dynamic and the flexible controls of the layout. The attendees are free to pose questions while the webinar is going on.
👉Can you replay on WebinarJam?
Each link of this webinar takes you to the webinar replay and it keeps you updated. Each link takes you to the basic interface of webinar jam and lets you rewind to the beginning of the video.
WebinarJam Review: Conclusion
WebinarJam gives you a platform to access your team and work with them virtually by conducting webinars and meetings online. The safety and security provided by this software is definitely remarkable. The various features increase the reach of this software and help people use it in the most creative manner and therefore help host meetings in a very classic and elegant manner.
The live chat and the webinars are all recorded therefore providing support to the attendees in rural or areas with a lot of network issues. Although the pricing maybe a little high as compared to other platforms, the features, and the reach through webinar jam cannot be compared to.
There are various tools within this system wherein people can easily customize their landing plates and their templates to make their page as unique as can be. Most issues faced by the users are with regard to connectivity and that is usually because of the enormous participation of the users. The webinar jam crew is working towards fixing all the flaws in their system to provide the best virtual experience to their users.