While everyone is locked up at homes at the moment and physically going to work or education centers is nearly impossible. To do each and every task from home was another obstacle faced by the people. The introduction of WebinarJam helped to sort out all the problems faced by the people. It is one of the best apps available in the market. That’s why we bring you everything related to WebinarJam Pricing.
There is a lot you don’t know about WebinarJam but don’t you worry we have got you covered with our detailed WebinarJam Review.
It has a varied range of features which are very useful for all the business meetings. This platform is secure, adds the cherry on the top of the cake when it comes to the business since there is always a chance of leaking the confidential information which is generally discussed during the meetings.
About WebinarJam –
A cloud-based solution, which has really turned out to be helpful for businesses for creating and conducting webinars online. This platform includes all the features which are generally present on social media such as streaming live on Facebook as well as Youtube, has private rooms for broadcasting some of the important messages. Apart from these features, during the conduction of the webinar, the conductors and the presenters can design the webinars with the use of existing slides, animations or videos, or even by sharing the screen of the computer with the attendees.
After the creation of the content of the business on the online platform, the attendees can register online with the help of the landing pages which are pre-existing and pre-designed. This page can easily be hosted on the website of the company or even on the server of the WebinarJam. This platform also allows the businesses to customize the landing pages as promotional content of marketing, buttons related to call – to – action and also provides the links to visit the pages which are for the paid sessions.
By integrating with platforms like Google Hangouts, WebinarJam permits the businesses running on their platform to create the sessions on Hangouts automatically for the webinar. Apart from that, this platform also corresponds to the famous autoresponder solutions like Aweber and ListWire which allows the businesses to forward the details of the registrants of the webinar to the third-party tools.
- Participants management checklist
- Multiple hosts supporter
- Screen sharing
- Co-host invitation
- Drawing board
- Facebook and youtube live streaming and sharing
- Online payments
- Easy handouts sharing
- Password protection management
- Social media integration
- Surveys and polls sharing
- Post-event communication
- One-click registration
- Universal compatibility
- Third-party integrations
- Growth in marketing
Pros and Cons Of WebinarJam–
- The effortless usage – The WebinarJam platform is very easy and effortless for the customers to use. All the steps are explained properly in the video tutorials, one step followed by another. Even the minute steps have been covered in the video tutorials. The User Interface of this platform is good and the users find it really easy to navigate through it.
- The Panic Button – This is one of the best features provided on the WebinarJam platform. During, before, or after the webinar or meetings, the customers might encounter some difficulties like they may get stuck or frozen. The savior panic button creates a completely new room automatically and hence pulls all the attendees present in the pre-existing room to the new room created. There is no extra work that the users are supposed to do.
- The Number to people that can be accommodated – The WebinarJam Platform can accommodate up to 5000 people in the webinar, which has turned out to be beneficial to most of the companies.
- A versatile platform – This platform has such features that it makes the meeting look like a real one. The messages can be sent, received, and appeared at any time, the product cards are automated, and also, the attendees appear dynamic.
- Secure – The main concern of any company during the meetings is that the data shouldn’t be leaked. Hence, WebinarJam ensures full safety and protection to the attendees as well as the presenters. This platform is very secure for conducting any meeting.
- Extra Useful Features – The variety of options that are provided on this platform are the integrations that can be used, the feature of the poll as well as the customizable colors and styles to any desired background. Apart from this, the emails which are sent by the business places to various clients can also be done accordingly.
- The Communication Feature – Having a lot of potential for the future, the WebinarJam is not as expensive as the other platforms, such as GoToMeeting. It permits to broadcast the content and also helps the presenters keep the audience captivated by enabling the feature of interacting with them. Apart from interacting with them, the presenters can also show slideshows, animations, and other multimedia as well.
- Incorrect Translations from English to other Languages – When the webinars are run out of India, or during business meetings with any foreign client, the translation from English to other languages like Croatian, Russian, German, and Serbian are slightly wrong, and they do cause issues at some times.
- Outdated UI – Although the setup and the UI is very easy to understand by the users, the interface seems to be outdated. It sometimes lacks some of the features, when taken into consideration with the competition to the outside world. Like, for an instance, a better robust tracking system can be added so that the users using this platform get a vivid idea where they have to work upon the improvement of their message, talking about in the funnel part. Also, this platform is linked to Facebook and Youtube annoys some of the users, as they have to share the URL link. At times, in order to make small changes in the document, there is a big hassle.
- An update without prior information – The WebinarJam was updated to version 2.0 overnight without any intimation to the pre-existing user. Due to this update, a lot of users faced many difficulties, as they found it difficult to get used to the new version. Everyone was more or less surprised by the sudden step taken.
- Network Lag – Between the broadcasters and the receivers, there is a network lag faced by them. Also, just with a small number of presenters, the platform fails to integrate with live streaming on Youtube and Facebook. This quality needs improvement.
- False Promises – When some of the users had signed up, there were promises made that the quality of the platform will be enhanced as the platform will expand, but here, on the contrary, there is a degradation in the quality of the platform and it has also become very inconvenient for working. Apart from working on itself, the company started promoting other things which were not necessary.
- Malfunctioning of the email feature – At times, when the user tests this feature, it does work. But, during many of the webinars and the meetings, the emails do not deliver properly to the recipients before the webinar. This turns out to be a great loss for the business as well as the people who intended to attend the webinar. As the people pay for the webinar which they do not get to attend, they are disappointed as well as the name and fame of the conductors and the presenters degrade.
- No publishing of the certificate – Though this platform enables the users to send emails, certificates cannot be published or sent via this platform. If this platform allows the provision of the certificates, then the users and the businesses will happily put in more money if this platform will be benefiting them. At the moment, this task is performed by the users as they manually have to do everything and send the certificates via SMTP.
WebinarJam Pricing Plans:
WebinarJam has been one of the major competitors in online brands for webinars, and I personally found it to be a well-entrenched brand that gave me so many options to choose from.
Webinarjam has created three awesome and flexible plans for their customers to choose according to the features you are looking out for.
- Basic plan: Starting with $499/year, this plan allows you to have as many as 500 attendees with 2 hosts and is the best option for beginners. This plan gives you a chance to conduct unlimited webinars for the whole year with a maximum duration of 2 hours per day. Since it is a webinar conducting platform, I found it cool that they have added the feature of sharing a drawing board on a screen which makes it virtually pleasing to attend. With sections like poll sharing and rescheduling of webinars, this plan has made it worth standing as the basic one since it has such amazing features like automatic recording, chat messenger, email/ SMS notifications.
- Professional Plan: This plan begins with $699/year granting a maximum of 2,000 attendees by 4 presenters basically meant for professionals. With the option of conducting unlimited webinars for a duration of 3 hours within 24 hours, it has also added the option of an always-on live room that helps in making live discussions with the guest participants. All the other options that are included in the basic plan such as drawing board, poll sharing, and handouts, rescheduling webinars, automatic recording, chat messenger, email/SMS notifications, etc are all included in this plan as well.
- Enterprise Plan: This has to be the best plan for someone who is looking out for taking their webinar hosting career such as large businesses to the next level on a large scale. With $999/year, this plan grants allowance to as many as 5,000 attendees with 6 hosts presenting the session for a maximum of non-stop 4 hours. But when it comes to features, it has the same options as given in the professional plan. Unlimited webinars with attributes like automatic recording, rescheduling, chat rooms, paid webinars with live offers, email/SMS notifications. There is this one option of the control center/ panic button that helps the host in finding answers to their queries from the official support centers.
Don’t you guys think this is an excellent medium to go to with respect to giving a good economical push to your planning? Obviously, it is! But let me just be a little more explanatory here with the options given in the above three plans to make things crystal clear for you.
Email/SMS notifications: this feature is for you to send the webinar updates to your attendees either prior or post the webinar through Email or SMS to keep your attendees up to date and never fail to cease the show.
Share polls/ handouts: this feature helps you in engaging your attendees through sharing polls and surveys and get their attention to the topic being discussed. That way, your attendees will be more than willing to participate in your upcoming webinars as well. Also, the handouts mentioned here are for you to share any documents with the attendees during the live session.
Drawing board: Unlike physical meetings, webinars seem to be boring to quite a lot of people. Hence, the drawing board feature of Webinarjam is for you to share the screen and display content through diagrams or in your own handwriting that also helps in making a clear meaning of the concept.
Automatic Recording: Automatic recording feature helps you in making sure you don’t miss even a single point of discussion. Thus, recording everything to help you go through it again and again even if you didn’t understand it clearly the first time.
Always-on Live room: this feature is found only in Enterprise plans for large businesses which allows you to create your own branded room with its URL named with your company’s name and a non- changeable link attached to it.
With all this being said, the best thing one could do is choose according to the level of delivery they are looking for. Since every plan gives you almost all of the similar features, it is basically defending now on the number of attendees you are going to allow in your webinar.
I have been asked quite a few times as to why and how WebinarJam is a better choice than any of its competitors, and my answer is always the same, it gives better value to the money I am investing in choosing the plans. Although it has a good number of competitors in the market, webinarjam still outshines with its simple yet hassle-free options in all the three plans. For better understanding lets take a look at the prices offered by the contenders.
-Free trial of 100 participants limit with 40- minute group meetings
-$550/year for 100 attendees with unlimited webinar time.
– $3,550/year for 1,000 participants
-$10,050/year for 3000 attendees
-$588/year for 100 attendees
-$1,188/year for 250 attendees
-$2,388/year for 500 attendees
-$4,788/year for 3,000 attendees
-$936/year for 100 attendees
-$1,548/year for 500 attendees
-$5,988/year for 2,000 attendees
–Free plans include a 4-10 attendee limit with as little as 20 minutes webinar time.
-Webinar Premium: $89/month for unlimited attendees with 4 hours webinar time.
These comparisons right here should be enough to select your webinar hosting platform, because honestly, who doesn’t like to go for a platform that gives much convenience with a bundle of options within an affordable price range?
FAQs On WebinarJam Pricing
👉How does webinarjam compare with other webinar software?
When it comes to the features and pricing, there is no other competitor who does any better in webinar hosting than Webinarjam. It has been affiliated to be one of the best marketing software in current times.
👉What is the longest duration of the webinar on webinarjam?
Webinarjam is the only platform that offers unlimited webinar durations in all the pricing plans be it basic or enterprise mode of the plan.
👉Does webinarjam offer online services?
Yes, a tremendous amount of services are offered by Webinarjam where the host can share documents, such as pdfs, and share screens for the attendees to go through information for a clear idea during the webinar itself.
- WebinarJam vs Zoom
- Webinarjam Alternatives
- List of Best Udemy Courses
- ClickFunnels Integrate With WebinarJam
Conclusion: WebinarJam Pricing 2021
WebinarJam is clearly one of the best webinar software in the market that offers impressive features within affordable prices. Be it beginners or large scale businesses, going with Webinarjam is the most economical choice that can be made that also covers up the adequacy of features running along.
The competitors of webinarjam in the market are mostly those who offer a very limited range of features at expensive prices or there are some affordable ones that are not recommended for webinars rather are good for meetings.
In a nutshell, WebinarJam is not just for people outside of your organization, it can also be used for improving internal communication within the boundaries of the business as well. Be it work from home or work from an office, the engaging features of webinarjam has made it an impressively engaging platform that is building team communication.