Trust me when I say that most of my life has been spent in webinars. I have tried and tested every webinar software I heard of to make my webinar an awesome one.
If You have ever been into webinars and all, the term ‘Webinarjam’ is no new for you! Webinarjam is a cloud-based technology for broadcasting where you can reach a vast number of audiences through a single presentation. I have already made a successful discussion on Webinarjam Review in my previous post. You can have enough ideas from it. In this post, I bring you WebinarJam Alternatives.
Of course, there is a difference between live and automated webinars. Automated webinars are a fake webinar! What you do basically is, display a premade video to your audience and connect them with live chats so that no one catches the trick. But that’s not the butter of the bread today.
We are gonna talk about real and live webinars today taking into consideration all possible solutions for it.
Our main purpose is to guide you to get the best alternatives for Webinarjam that can give a positive push to your brand! Because we know that “Webinars build energy and momentum as they create a shared group experience.”
Let’s have a smooth walk on it.
Stick until the end if you want to discover something best. And I can assure you one thing that this article will be fruitful for booming your business. So, are you ready for the BOOM?
Top 5+ Webinarjam Alternatives 2020: Best Webinars To Conduct Online Meeting
Before picking an alternative go through the pros and cons along with the features. I have mentioned pricing plans as well. Compare these and see which suits you better.
Don’t forget to read and wrap up part of the article so that you don’t miss the ‘extras’.
Here is the first-ever email automation platform which is popular for providing webinar solutions. It is known for offering brilliant support and an intuitive interface.
GetResponse is a famous name in modern business tools that gives full-service marketing solutions.
You can consider this if you are looking for a Webinarjam alternative.
- If you are using a mobile phone, all you need is to download the app to use it. While on the computer, you don’t require to download because it is browser friendly.
- There are loads of customization options like webinar URL, subscription pages, registration settings, etc.
- Not just this, you can make your audience land on a beautiful landing page, invite them in personal chats, set up polls, and much more.
- Live streaming through YouTube and Facebook allows you to reach a broader audience.
- The CRM system is way better than the other of its field. However, webinar functionality is not something you can get in the basic version but need an advanced version for this.
You can get four pricing plans under GetResponse pricing plans. All the plans have different charges as expected and of course different features.
As I already stated, the basic plans do not contain webinar functionality so I focused on the ones that contain it. You can run a test drive any of them free for 30 days.
See what suits you better.
- up to 3 hosts
- 100 attendees can join
- 5 webinar funnels
- 5 sales funnels
- 3 hosts at a time
- 300 attendees can join
- Infinite webinar funnels
- Infinite sales funnels
- Paid an on-demand webinars
One thing is promising that an enterprise plan has all the essential features to tailor your business requirements. Not to forget, the monthly charges vary.
So far so good… Have a look at the positives and negatives before coming to a conclusion.
- Top-notch email automation
- Great templates to use in email invites
- Advanced reporting
- Advanced analytics
- The large webinar format is not available
- Difficult landing page builder
- Works as an add-on to the GetResponse tool
If you ignore the downsides of GetResponse, it is indeed the best Webinarjam alternative. You can check if it works for our business or not. Chances are high.
The next Webinar alternative is easy and fun to use and used by leading SaaS Companies. It is known for its high pricing. Any guesses? Yes, I am talking about the only Demio.
The best software that promises to scale your efforts via live video streaming in less time than you can expect.
People who are looking to generate & qualify leads and customers, educate them, or reduce churn. It is expensive but a great place for an all-in-one solution.
- It supports live and automated webinars.
- It offers integrations with automation platforms like GetResponse, MailChimp, etc.
- One of the leading hosting platforms in the browser-based field.
- Custom registration pages, thank you pages look cool.
- You can custom fields and form templates.
- The functionality feature lets you send a reminder email notification to attendees.
- A handy live chat feature is available.
- In-depth analytics and tracking tool.
- It automatically records your webinars.
- Attendees can replay pages.
- Other features like polls, promo offers, call-to-action, etc.
The Pricing Plan
You can go on a 14 day trial period which is enough to understand what this is all about.
Demio’s pricing plans include these three plans…
- Charges are $34.00/month
- 1 presenter can present
- 50 attendees
- You can host live webinars available only
- 4 presenters can present
- 500 attendees
- You can host both live and automated webinars
- Room feature and email branding feature
- Good customer support
- It costs you $163.00/month
- Maximum 4 presenters
- 500 attendees
- Both live and automated webinars are available
- A dedicated representative for customer support
- Super intuitive interface
- HD quality video and audio
- Free trial
- Direct sharing on social media channels
- Not developed in integration with other websites
- There aren’t branding options under the basic plan
- Recorded webinars don’t have engagement tools
I like this for its excellent support and functionality. The prices are high but reasonable when you see its features. Now, SaaS companies trust a lot on Demio and recommend this to others. So, you can estimate its value.
They say “we help you stay connected” which is true.
I just talked about GetResponse above, right? ClickMeeting is the product of the same company which was founded in 2011.
It is popular for its flexibility where you can host life, automated as well as on-demand webinars. If you use this software, you don’t need to worry about the process. It handles everything from preparation to presentation, not just this but interaction to follow-up.
There is no requirement for installation as it works well on any device.
- The interface is simple and easy to use.
- You can customize your webinar plus modify the layout.
- The attendee list is easy to manage.
- You can enjoy the spotlight feature.
- It supports YouTube and Facebook streaming just like other software.
- The whiteboard feature allows you to insert real-time images.
- There are three modes that you can use as per requirement: presenters only, Discussion and Listen only.
Before committing, you can have a 7-day free trial period. The three plans are like this out of which I will discuss two…
- Infinite live webinars
- Max 1 presenter
- 3 user accounts
- No restriction in automated webinars and on-demand webinars
- You can live stream videos through Facebook and YouTube
- Personalized thank-you emails to attendees
The Enterprise plan pricing will vary according to the features you want
- Joining webinars is just a few clicks away.
- You can enjoy spotlight and whiteboard feature
- As expected, you can add live streaming via YouTube and Facebook
- Intuitive interface
- Users have reported that they get disconnected suddenly from the feed.
- No emergency hotline is available.
- Only email support is present.
- It doesn’t suit webinar series.
It is known for its user-friendly experience and helpful features. However, some minor issues make it inferior to Webinarjam and relevant platforms.
Do you know about the automated webinar? An automated webinar is when you use a recorded video to make it pretend like a live webinar.
It displaces the stress caused due to holding live webinars again and again. EverWebinar does the same for you.
- No download or installation is required.
- It is fully browser friendly.
- You can customize landing page templates.
- Under the scheduling system, you can enjoy the most suitable time for hosting your webinars.
- Smart engagement tools are available.
- The functionality of polls, surveys, and live chat is present on the platform.
- You can host hybrid webinars as well.
- You can send thank-you notes or reminders to your registrants.
- It integrates with AWeber, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
A test drive of a 30-day free trial is available. You can choose from 3 different payment options that come with various features and functionality.
It charges $479 on an annual basis which can be the best investment for you.
I recommend using a 14-day trial for just $1. It’s not too much but reasonable. Here is what you get…
- The Installment plan has 3 payments of a total of $199.00 over a year.
- The annual payment plan has a one-year payment of $499.00.
- A biennial payment plan costs you a one-time payment of $799.00 for two whole years.
- Simple, easy to use interface
- integrates with Webinarjam
- You can host evergreen webinars easier than ever
- Easy to upload any video
- Tons of landing page templates to customize
- You don’t get an email reminder or thank-you messages which is a strong negative side of this software.
- It does not support live webinars
It stands out from other Webinarjam alternatives for the ease to create automated webinars. It tops in my favorite list as it led to high conversion rates than other competitors.
The major plus is its integration with WebinarJam. Look nowhere else if you want to create automated webinars with speed.
Introducing…the all-in-one solution pack where you can create both live and automated webinars in a single place.
When I say this, I mean it. Do you wonder why?
It’s a little bit of everything where you can play around with a webinar even if you are a first-timer. You don’t need to be much concerned about conversion rates.
It is best for all small to medium-sized businesses. What you get is a combo pack of great automation tools and webinar technology.
And how does this help you? It’s pretty simple! You can build huge awareness for your brand, attract leads, and convert your potential leads to regular customers. Sounds interesting? It works.
You shouldn’t ignore the DOWNSIDES though. Keep on reading to know what I am talking about.
- Don’t go anywhere to host live, automated, or on-demand webinars. Here they have all for you.
- Spotlight feature converts a viewer to the presenter if you want.
- Customize registration plus thank-you pages. (Oh! Here is a catch that you will discover in the next section)
- Stream Facebook and YouTube videos live.
- Live chat functionality
- Custom call-to-action buttons.
- You can make your viewers download a PDF too.
It hardly costs you somewhere around $708 annually at the beginning for max 100 attendees. There is no free trial but a free demo is available.
- Cost is $59.00/month
- 100 attendees can join per webinar
- Unlimited automated webinars
- Integration with live YouTube
- Immediate onboard call
- 500 attendees can join per webinar
- Unlimited automated webinars
- Quick Onboard call
- YouTube Live integration
- Good phone support
- Customized registration page
- 2000 attendees can join one webinar at a time
- YouTube integration
- Immediate onboard call
- Call support
- Dedicated account manager
- You can sell both digital as well as physical products
- It supports multiple presenters
- Email automation like thank-you texts and reminders
- Responsive customer support
- It takes too much time to upload videos
- There is no landing page editor
- No polls, surveys, or Q&A functionality
There are indeed some downsides like it is expensive and the solution is somewhat limiting. It affects conversion rates. Polls and QnA methods lack this software. However, it is the best Webinarjam Alternative if you don’t require these features.
Here is the next platform launched in 2010 that has grown to date and build a huge user base. You don’t have to install a thing as again it is browser-friendly.
LOOK NOWHERE if you are looking for a platform to host webinars, video conferences, summits, etc. BigMarker is a perfect package for all this. Overall, BigMarker has successfully occupied a place in top Webinarjam Alternatives.
- It has a huge collection of landing page templates that you can customize as you want.
- The catch lies in the pre-webinar screen for hosts. It can be a bit befuddling if you are having a first time round.
- You can customize registration forms
- Sell tickets and accept all kind of payments through them
- You can directly embed forms on your website.
- Easily send out invites and reminders
- Integration with CRM and automation tools
- Facebook or YouTube streaming
You can choose any of the three plans to subscribe to and have a white label solution. You can enjoy a 7-day free trial too. Here are 3 plans…
- It costs you no more than $79.00/month
- Unlimited webinars
- Single host license
- 100 attendees
- Unlimited webinars
- 500 attendees
- The license of 2 hosts
- Automated webinars
- Webinar series
- $299.00/ month
- As always, unlimited webinars
- 1000 attendees
- 4 host licenses
- Automated webinars
- Webinar series
- 1000+ attendees can join at a time
- Paid support for webinars
- A library of a huge collection of ready-made templates
- Integration with automation tools
- You can live stream videos through YouTube and Facebook
- It is costlier than other platforms that provide the same features
- It doesn’t execute functionality well
As far as other alternatives go, BigMarker is a pretty good solution with robust marketing features that create an end-to-end solution. Users appreciate its paid support and integration tools.
I, of course personally, dislike it because it is more expensive than it should be.
- WebinarJam vs Zoom
- WebinarNinja Vs WebinarJam
- EverWebinar Vs WebinarJam
- Mindvalley Bending Reality Review
FAQs On Webinarjam Alternatives
👉Is EverWebinar secure?
Yes, it is totally secure. It continues to take measures on a regular basis.
👉Is there any free webinar software?
ON24, GOToWebinar, Adobe Connect is some free webinar software. The features you receive here may be different than the paid ones.
👉How many attendees can be there in a Zoom meeting?
Up to 100 participants can join.
Final Conclusion: Webinarjam Alternatives 2021
Well, here is a list of the top 6 Webinarjam Alternatives that I found working in some way or the other. Preferences vary from person to person.
You know what a good platform should have. If you find that particular platform and subscription charges are in budget, then go for it. In my case, it is Demio. As I already mentioned, I am impressed with its functionality and support.